Monday 11 April 2011

This Time Last Week...




I was lucky enough to see the lovely Katy Perry in concert in Birmingham. I didn't go with any expectations... but oh my I was overwhelmed at how amazing the night was!!


The stage was covered in huge candy and a spiral stair case it was very quirky and kitsch, there was a short film throughout to link the songs which had an Alice In Wonderland feel to it and her costumes, which she changed nearly every song (and in on song changed about 20 times on stage) were beautiful and I wanted them all.


One of my favourite parts was during 'Not Like The Movies' when she sat on a flower covered swing and the massive train on her dress was lifted to form a 12ft screen where old style cartoon clips of little birds kissing were projected onto it! Stunning!


Amazing night!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment