Friday 1 October 2010

All Change....

Well, the news is, that Vietnam is cancelled... I got a call from the UK organisers who informed me that they had been receiving such bad feedback from volunteers who have been working at the orphanage I was going to, that they are no longer allowing any volunteers to go there! Lucky being the unorganised person that I am I hadn't booked my flight!

I started searching the Internet for new places to volunteer at, when Original Volunteers were brought to my attention and from the moment I saw it I felt so happy, happier than I had ever felt about the Vietnam Orphanage.

So I'm now going to Marrakesh doing some really varied volunteer work at orphanages, schools, baby orphanages, street kid projects to remote villages and sports camps. I'll be helping disadvantaged children with anything from English to swimming with the schedule being organised according to local demand.

And I go in 9 days!!! I'm so excited!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment