Thursday 19 August 2010

17 days to go...



It's been a little while since my last post, but that's not to say there hasn't been anything going on...quite the opposite. With just 17 days left until I start the project, I have a list of my 'to do' lists!! Hula have been in touch and I'm going for my dog induction on Sunday, Cancer research have called, expressing how happy they are to have me on board and will be emailing me events which I can help out with. The One magazine have emailed me a draft of the article about what I'm doing, due to appear in the September addition...I just need to email them a pic of me...eek! Considering sending this shot of the camera me behind the camera, but it might be too cheesy, plus I don't pull the best face when taking a shot! The Handmade Bunny website is just about to launch, I'll be adding a special link button to their website later, (when I figure out how!) And I've signed up to Time Bank the volunteers website, so I'm now listed with them for news letters and their volunteer database, so I'll be checking that out tonight to sign up for a few bits and pieces. Plus I'll be planning my Cancer research 'Dine at Mine' party, more on that when details are in place. So heaps going on...all this has given me the urge to write another list!! Seriously though I think one of today's (many) tasks should be to put a schedule together, so I know where I am with all this as my diary is looking a right mess, with post-it notes all over it and names and number scribbled in random places...so today will start with getting organised! Wish me luck with that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment