Friday 27 August 2010

One week to go....

Wow, can't even imagine how I'm going to feel this time next week, I think possibly very excited!! And possibly a little bit drunk and I'm going out with work friends for a little 'last day for a while' celebration.

With one week to go, I am feeling very organised, I have a very full schedule and I'm itching to get started and suprisingly not too many things on my to do list.

Had some more jabs this week, the MMR and Hep B one month booster, I still need my Typhoid jab and another Hep B booster in another months time! Can't actually calm to be scared of needles now!! At least my arm is not aching like it did with my Tetanus!

So this weekend I intend to chill out, as from next weekend I think things are going to be a little different! I can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment